SEFCU, which was established in 1934, is currently one of the 50 largest credit unions in the United States. Throughout the years, SEFCU has been committed to providing exceptional financial services to residents of greater upstate New York area (Buffalo, Capital Region, Syracuse, and Binghamton). Besides this, the credit union has stretched its service offering to include the SEFCU online banking which allows customers to access myriads of banking options from their homes or workplace.
However, members of the union are required to enroll in SEFCU internet banking before they can take advantage of the online banking activities. Customers can do this by either visiting a SEFCU branch near them or by contacting the Member Solutions Center. With Internet banking, SEFCU clients can transfer funds, apply for loans, make loan payments, receive statements, check real-time account activities and chat securely with a SEFCU representative without having to visit the credit union physically. This post will provide you with the step-by-step instructions for logging into your online SEFCU account.
SEFCU Online Banking Login
Follow this login guide to access your SEFCU account:
1. Through your PC, open your preferred browser and go to sefcu.com.
2. Once you access the SEFCU login portal, enter your username in the first blank field.
3. Type your SEFCU password in the second empty field.
4. Then press the red “Sign In” option to complete the SEFCU account login process.
SEFCU Mobile Banking Login
SEFCU members who lack access to a computer or would like to perform banking activities on-the-go can do so from their mobile devices. Below are the specific instructions for accessing your account from your mobile device.
1. Open your mobile browser and visit the SEFCU portal via you Apple or Android device.
2. Tap the “Online Banking Login” option located at the top of the page.
3. Enter your SEFCU login details in the empty fields.
4. Click the red “Sign In” button to access your bank account.
Note that you may have to expand and contract the pages or scroll left and right while using your mobile device to see all the content of the page.
Besides the web access, you can log into your account quickly, securely and easily with the SEFCU app. The mobile app is compatible with both Android and Apple devices. Discussed below are the steps you need to follow to access your SEFCU account on your phone.
SEFCU Mobile Login Using Apple Devices
1. Using your iPhone or iPad, visit iTunes and find the SEFCU Mobile Banking app.
2. Download the app then install it on your device.
3. Open the app.
4. In the login page, enter your username and password.
5. Turn the “Save Username” option on if you want your device to remember your username.
6. The tap the blue “Log in” link to complete the login process.
SEFCU Mobile Login Using Android Devices
1. Go to Play Store using your Android device and search for SEFCU Mobile Banking app.
2. Install the app and open it on your smartphone or tablet.
3. Type your username and password in the empty slots.
4. Tap the “Save Username” option if you want your mobile device to remember your username.
5. Hit the blue “Log in” link to access your SEFCU online banking account.
SEFCU Online Banking Login Issues
One of the main login problems you may encounter is a forgotten password. You can solve this issue easily by clicking the “Forgot?” option located on the login page. You will be prompted to give the necessary account details like your username and email address to recover the password.
If you can access other sites but cannot reach the SEFCU login portal, verify that you are using an up-to-date browser version. SEFCU internet banking requires that members use either of the following browsers when accessing their accounts:
• Internet Explorer 8 or above
• Firefox 4 or above
• Safari 4 or above
Useful Details & Links
If you encounter other problems while accessing your account, please visit the SEFCU support page for further help. Additionally, you can engage in live chat with a customer care representative who can assist in resolving your problems