Dollar Bank, which has its headquarters in Pittsburgh, is a regional bank operating over 67 outlets in two states, Pennsylvania and the northeastern part of the Ohio. From its inception in 1984, the bank’s priority has been to fulfill the needs of its clients especially those dealing in commerce. Dollar Bank has stretched its presence even online where customers can now access myriads of banking options from their homes and offices. That has brought about convenience in money transfers, application of loans and receiving of statements among other services without having to visit the bank physically. The Dollar Bank login procedure is quiet straightforward. This post will provide you with a step-by-step procedure on how to login to your online Dollar Bank account.
Dollar Bank Online Banking Login
The Dollar Bank login process is very simple; just make sure you have a reliable internet connection.
Follow the instructions outlined below to gain access to your account:
1. On your computer or laptop, open the browser of your preference and reach Dollar Bank’s homepage.
2. You will be required to select your state by a blue pop-up to get a personalized experience.
3. Once you’ve selected your state from the available options, navigate to the top right of the page and click on the green login button. You will be redirected to the Dollar Bank login portal.
4. In the first blank field on the new page, enter your dollar bank login ID.
5. Enter your password in the second field.
6. Click on the blue ‘Continue’ tab below the fields to gain access to your Dollar Bank online account.
Dollar Bank Mobile Login
If you lack a computer nearby or would like to perform your banking transactions online on-the-go, Dollar Bank has the mobile login option in place for you. With your cell phone, you can perform operations like locating nearby ATMs, making payments, and checking your account balance among several other services. Below is a step-by-step walk through to the mobile Dollar Bank login process:
1. On your mobile device, open your browser and visit the official Dollar Bank website.
2. Tap on the login button at the corner of the page.
3. Enter your login ID and password in the new window that appears.
4. Tap the Continue button, and you will have access to your mobile portal in no time.
Besides web access of your Dollar Bank login account, you have an alternative of downloading the Dollar Bank apps either on your iPhone or Android device.
Dollar Bank Mobile Login Using Apple Devices
To access the Dollar Bank portal via your Apple device here are the easy steps to follow:
1. Go to the iTunes app store with either an iPad or iPhone and find the Dollar Bank App.
2. Install the app and open it on your device.
3. In the login page enter your login ID and password in the slots provided.
4. Tap the ‘Continue’ button bordered in blue to access your mobile portal.
Dollar Bank Mobile Login Using Android Devices
Here are the steps to access the Dollar Bank mobile portal via your Android device:
1. Using either your tablet or Android phone, visit the Google Play store and find the Dollar Bank App.
2. Download the application and run it on your device of preference.
3. In the blank fields provided by the app, enter your login ID, and password.
4. Hit the continue button to access the full range of banking options offered by the Dollar Bank mobile login.
Dollar Bank Online Banking Login Issues
When accessing the online Dollar Bank portal, there are a few issues you may come across such as a forgotten password. In case that happens, click on the “forgot password” link on the login page irrespective of the device you are on, to access the password reset page. You will be required to provide the necessary account details such as the login ID or email that will facilitate the password recovery procedure. Once you have changed your password, you can go back and log in with the new password into your account.
In the case of further issues, you can visit the Dollar Bank contact and support page.
Other valuable contacts you may need include: