Apple Watch is rightly called the extension of iPhone. There are several iOS-style features like Control Center, Accessibility available on the watch.
If you have visual impairments or want to magnify the interface of your Apple Watch in order to make viewing more convenient, Zoom can be of immense help. Moreover, you can also adjust the magnification level as per your need. Find out how it works!
How to Enable and Use Zoom on Apple Watch
How to Enable Zoom on Apple Watch
You can enable Zoom right from your Apple Watch.
1. Launch Settings app on your smartwatch → Tap on General.
2. Tap on Accessibility.
3. Tap on Zoom.
4. Turn on the switch.
How to Disable Zoom via Apple Watch App on iPhone
Don’t want to use the zoom on your watch anymore? You can quickly turn it off.
1. Open Watch app → General → Accessibility → Zoom.
2. Now, toggle the switch next to Zoom.
How to Enable Zoom via Apple Watch App on iPhone
There is an option to activate zoom from the Watch app as well.
1. Launch Watch app on your iPhone → Tap on General.
2. Next, tap on Accessibility.
3. Tap on Zoom.
4. Toggle the switch.
5. Now, you need to adjust the zoom level. Drag the button towards the left to decrease the zoom level and drag it towards the right to increase the same. While 1.2 is the minimum zoom level, 15 is the maximum.
How to Use/Control Zoom on Apple Watch
If you have used Zoom on your iPhone or iPad, you will find it quite familiar on your wearable device.
1. Simply double tap with two fingers to zoom on your smartwatch.
2. Double tap and hold using two fingers then slide in order to adjust the zoom level.
3. Drag with two fingers in order to move around the screen of your device.