Prime Minister Youth Programme for PM Reimbursement Scheme 2016 -2017 for Less Developed areas has been announced for 2016-2017.This Scheme covers 114 less developed Districs of Pakistan benfiting 108036 students and around 5 billion rupees of Scholarships.This Schem is for New admision students 2016 and taking admision in Spring 2017.The Latest advertisement of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2016 for Less Developed areas Published in Daily Nawai waqat & Daily Jang Newspapers on Sunday 2 October 2016 and then second advertisement came on 15 January 2017.
General Instructions for New Registration & Validation: Reimbursement Scheme
- Kindly use your own CNIC, email and mobile number for validation/new registration, as the provided data will be used for further processing.Provision of incorrect data may lead to disqualification from Prime Minister’s Schemes.
- Please register/validate yourself on PMFRS portal using the same email and phone number used in Laptop Scheme. Any correction for email and mobile number will not be entertained.
- Active email and active number are required once for Prime Minister’s Schemes and no correction will be entertained.
- Ensure that you enter your own active email address and phone number.
- Provision of incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage.
- Don’t register anyone on your behalf : It would lead straight away to disqualification from scheme.
- You won’t be able to receive mobile verification code, if your SIM is converted to another network.
- SMS verification code may be received within 10 – 15 min, so be patient.
- Multiple registrations against same email will result in cancellation of all records.
- Incase of CNIC correction for non-validated students, please share the scanned copy of your CNIC with your university focal person.
- If you are currently enrolled in a degree program and have already availed Fee Reimbursement Scheme for previous degree level, then you are required to send a request to HEC for allowing you to update your academic details. This option can only be availed by validated students. If you are enrolled in same degree level for which you have already availed fee reimbursement, then you are not allowed to update your academic details.
- Use high speed internet connection with recommended browsers(Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge) for quick submission of your application.
- Validation is not required after New Registration.
- All student guides are available on portal in User Guides section here
|Eligible but Validation Awaited:||Student is considered eligible and has to validate himself.|
|Validated:||Student has validated his/her record.|
|Incomplete:||Student with this status has to validate his/her record and may pursue to fill the appropriate information on the portal very carefully.|
|Ineligible:||Student is considered ineligible.|
|Newly Registered:||Student has newly registered himself and awaiting verification from university focal person.|
|Academic Record Updated:||Student has applied for new registration after updating his academic details for next degree level.|
|Approved:||Student record has been approved by university focal person. (only for newly registered & academic update students).|
|Disapproved:||Student record has been disapproved by university Focal Person. (only for newly registered & academic update students).|
|Disapproved by HEC:||Student record has been disapproved by HEC as study duration lapsed. (only for newly registered & academic update students). Visit HEC website for more details.|
Students from Baluchistan,Azad jammu Kashmir,Gilgat / Baltistan FATA, Interior ,Soutern Punjab & Other DIstricts of Punjab (Khushab, Mianwali, Attock & Bhakkar) & KPK Districts are Chitral,Lower Dir,Malakand, Upper dir,Buner,Swat, Shangla,Malakand,Kohistan,Dera Islmail Khan,Tank ,Luck Marwat, Battgaram,Torghar, Kohat,Hangu,Karak & Bannu
Financial Benefits of This Scheme:-
Eligible candidates will avail Full Tution Fee,Registartion Fee,Admision Fee & Other Education Expenditure
Approved Degree for this Scheme:
- M.A/M.Sc (2 Year),
- MS/M.Phil (2 year),
- Ph.D (4 or 5 year)
- & MBA (3.5 year)
Read More: NTS – ETS Scholarship 2017
Students having taken admission on Self Finance
Satudents taking any other Scholarhsip from provincial government Or From HEC (i.e Indegenious or USAID Scholarships)
How to Apply:-
Eligible Students need to Apply Online given link on www.vulearning.com or official HEC portal www.pmfrs.hec.gov.pk Apply Online
Last date Extended uptill 15 April 2017