Enjoy spending flexibility all over the world with a Vanilla Visa login. The My Vanilla Card allows you to have convenient access to your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week while staying safe. You can track your spending, monitor expenses, shop at thousands of locations nationwide, and much more. We are in no way affiliated with Vanilla Visa, continue reading for OneVanilla login access.
Since a OneVanilla card is not a credit card, you do not have to go through any credit checks or get a bank account. Also, this card is accepted everywhere Debit MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted. This card is a money management tool that provides a 24-hour connection to your account while putting the spending power right in your hands.
Features of a Vanilla Visa Card
Here are some of the major features of the My Vanilla card:
- Add funds quickly via Vanilla Reload, WalMart Rapid Reload, or Direct Deposit. Vanilla Reload allows you to add money at convenient locations like 7-11, CVS, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, and many others. You can also load your payroll, tax refund, or government benefits quickly. You will save time, get your money faster, and there is no check cashing fees or long longs to wait in on payday.
- Get text and email alerts to stay updated with all transactions and account balances.
- Transfer funds securely from one Vanilla Visa account to another.
- Bill Payments – Set up automatic and one-time bill payments by getting started in your Biller Directory.
- Free mobile app – Get quick and easy access to your account right in the palm of your hand. Good for both Android and iPhone phones and other devices.
- ATM access – Access funds at ATMS worldwide. Use any MoneyPass Network ATM machines, and there is no surcharge fee.
- Using Your OneVanilla Login
Signing Up For a OneVanilla Card Is Easy
- Visit MyVanillaCard.com and click “Get a My Vanilla Card.”
- Click on “Account Setup.”
- You will be asked, “Do you currently have either a MyVanilla Card or a Mio Money Card?” Answer “No.”
- Choose either a Visa or Mastercard debit card then click “Submit.”
- Complete the 2-step process which will ask for your personal information and online account setup.
- Once finished, wait for your card to arrive in the mail which can usually take up to 1-2 weeks.
Login to Your Vanilla Visa Online Account
Once the card has come, all you will have to do is go back through the process of setting up the card online, or you can activate the card by calling their toll free number. Once your card is activated, you can log in to the site using your username and password.
About My Vanilla Prepaid Cards
The Bancorp Bank issues the MyVanilla Visa and Mastercards. As one of the largest commercial banks in the US, it specializes in serving consumers and small businesses. This company was ranked third among all banks in the US banking industry for customer service.