Whether you are a student or an educator, success is within your reach when you log in to MyHistoryLab. MyLab & Mastering leads the world in providing one-stop solutions for students in providing a collection of tutorials, homework, and assessment products. All these products were designed with one purpose in mind, which is to help each student improve his or her endeavors in higher education. We are in no way affiliated with My History Lab, continue reading for MyHistoryLab login access.
This service is used by more than 11 million students annually, and it creates online experiences that are continuously adaptive and truly personalized. It is designed to react to students’ performance while offering guidance that is data-driven to help them learn quickly and understand difficult concepts.
MyHistoryLab is a learning and assessment tool that allows instructors to assess student performance and adapt course content without investing a lot of additional time or resources. Students can test themselves on key content, track their progress, and utilize individually tailored study plan activities, including an e-book, simulations, podcasts, newsfeeds, and application exercises.
Benefits and Features of MyHistoryLab
MyHistoryLab offers variety of advantages for students, educators, and administrators, including:
- MyHistoryLibrary eText
- Key topics videos
- Writing space
- Videos, images, and interactive maps
- Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- Homework and test manager
- Gradebook tracking
How to Use Your My History Lab Login:
Students will need three things to get started:
1. An email from your instructor
2. A course ID (Ex.: professor11111)
3. A credit card or an access code. You can buy an access code with a credit card or Paypal account. Access codes also come packaged in access code kits or inside textbooks.
When you visit the My History Lab site, you will have to click on the “Register: Educator” link. You will be directed to the registration page, where you will be asked, “Do you have an access code?” Either click “Yes, I have an access code,” or “No, I would like to request access.” If you do not have an access code, you will be asked to select your platform, either MyHistoryLab or MyHistoryLabPegasus. You will then be directed to Pearson’s Terms and Conditions page. Once you have read the page, click “I Agree — Proceed to Request Form,” where you will be directed to another page asking for the type of institution for which you work. Select the institution, and you will be sent to a page asking you to choose your discipline. Choose your discipline from the boxes available, and click it. A registration page will appear that will require you to enter your personal information, book title you have or plan to adopt, along with your school location and ZIP code. Click, “Submit.” You will receive a confirmation email from Pearson with additional instructions as to how to log on to your account.
About Pearson Higher Education
Pearson Higher Education provides products and services as well as workforce training to students and educators around the world. With offices in all corners of the globe, they strive to meet the needs of both learners and teachers while delivering measurable results. From blended to online programs, Pearson offers course content and digital resources as well as a variety of other services and solutions.
Guideline To Access Pearsons History Lab Registration Online:
- First of all you need to turn your personal computer on and double click on web browser which you are using these days.
- At the moment you have opened the web browser then you have to enter this URL address www.myhistorylab.com into search bar of web browser
- Click on button of “Go” or press the button of Enter through keyboard
- When you have accessed the website then you have to click on button of student positioned on the right corner of web page.
- Then click on button of “Register Now” positioned on right side of web page.
- This click will bring another new window click the checkbox to answer either you are having access code or not.
- Lets say you don’t have access code then select this option and click on button of “Next”
- Now select any book from available options and click on button of “Next” to proceed
- Similarly you have to provide all on screen instructions to complete the process of registration at My History Lab.
- At the moment you have registered yourself on website then you will become able to enjoy all of its services for free.