Cardholders can easily make an HSN credit card payment using their HSN credit card login. Are you wondering if HSN offers one of the best credit cards? Are you curious why a little-known company, Comenity Bank has over thirty-four million card-carrying customers including the HSN credit card? Many top brands and clients work with Comenity to build credit card application programs. We are in no way affiliated with HSN Comenity, continue reading for HSN Credit Card Login access.
While you choose the card because of the brand that you love, they work to make sure that you accept their credit card offers because of the terrific benefits which they offer. Their credit programs are designed to make management easier to manage and simpler to understand.
Managing Your HSN Credit Card Login
You can manage your HSN credit card login account online at HSNComenity. Here you can make HSN credit card payment in several ways:
- To make the same day HSN credit card payment online: Login to your HSN Card Login and find the “Make a Payment” button. Submit payments by 6 pm ET to count as same day payment.
- Make a payment by phone: You can make your HSN credit card payment by phone by calling 1-888-724-6649. Payments made by phone received before 11:59 pm will count on the same day.
- Schedule online payments: Sign-in to your HSN Credit Card Login and go to payment options. On this page, you have the possibility to schedule reoccurring payments for your HSN Comenity account.
- Pay by mail: You can choose to pay by mail at the address provided when you sign in to your HSN Credit Card Login account.
How to Apply HSN Credit Card
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States with a permanent mailing address.
- You must have a valid Social Security Number.
- You must have a valid email address.
Step 1 – Visit the HSN credit card application page. Enter your first name, last name, address, home phone, and work phone.
Step 2 – Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link at the lower right hand side that is marked, “Cardholder Offers,” in the section that is labeled, “HSN Credit Cards.”
Step 3 – Enter your date of birth, Social Security number, and annual income.
Step 4 – Check the box at the bottom of the page that says “I am not a robot.” You may be asked to complete a short picture identification task.
Step 5 – Complete the application process as directed.
Step 6 – Hit the “Submit Application” button to submit your HSN credit card application for processing and approval.
Who HSN Comenity?
Comenity Bank is managed and funded by clients of Alliance Data Card Services. World Financial Network National Bank was formed after the 1996 merger of The Limited credit card bank and JC Penney credit card processing unit. Alliance Data bought out LoyaltyOne, or The Loyalty Group Canada for two hundred and fifty million dollars in August of 1988. This merger brought in Canada’s Air Miles Rewards Program and LoyaltyOne as benefits for Alliance customers.
In 2009, Ed Heffernan received a promotion to the position of President and CEO of Alliance Data. He had been with the company for 11 years. Alliance manages over one hundred and thirty-five card programs for various companies, such as Pottery Barn, Home Shopping Network, Pier 1 Imports, Victoria’s Secret, Eddie Bauer, J Crew, and Buckle. Ventana Research honored Alliance Data in 2011 with the Operational Leadership Award for its customer care centers. Alliance Data now maintains two banks which manage their funding and receivables.
HSN Credit Card Company Contact Info
Home Shopping Network
1 HSN Drive
St. Petersburg, FL 33729
Phone Number: 800-933-2887