While talking about iOS 9 jailbreak the first thing come’s in our mind is what is jailbreak? We will start our tutorial by defining jailbreak.
Definition of ios Jailbreak
A technique that let you access to areas (entire Unix file system) of the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad that users aren’t allowed to mess on their deivce.
Using jailbreaking, you are able to add additional applications to your Device/cell phone. It allows you to do so by including an application known as Cydia to your iDevice. It also allows modifying of your iDevice application, weather backgrounds, status bar, wallpaper, dock, chat bubbles, keyboard and much more.
Why Jailbreak Your idevice
Jailbreaking allow you install applications that are not allowed by Apple. Many of these applications can be very useful but they will unluckily never make it to the App Store due to Apple’s limitations.
What If Something goes Wrong while jailbreak?
It’s very dubious that something will go wrong. If you have a trouble, just plug your iPhone to your computer/mac, open iTunes, and click “restore”. It will restore your iPhone to factory settings.
Here are few link which will help you to know more about iOS
iOS 9 jailbreak , iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4
iOS 9 has been released on September 16th . This statement was made on the same day when the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus were launched .
You can do it using two different way’s
Using Pangu 9 installer for jailbreaking iOS 9 with help of a PC or Mac.
Using Safari technique to download Pangu app icon . This technique doesn’t require any Computer/Mac.
iOS 9 jailbreak with pangu9
- The first thing you have to do is Backup your device using iTunes and turn off password and active the AirPlane mode
- Next download the Pangu 9 software here. click and purchase it. You have to submit your email address to verify.
- Next you will receive the registration code to your email. Enter code and click OK
- You have to be sure that your iOS version is iOS 9 before start the process.
- Upgrade your iTunes to the newest version and plug in your iOS 9 iPhone, iPod or iPad to the Computer/Mac.
- Click on start button and let it to start the Jailbreak process for iOS 9, Then it reboots.
- Jailbreak procedure will continue after the reboot. Here you have to put your device to Air Plane mode after device reboot.
- Now install the Pangu app on your Home screen. Open the pangu app and allow Pangu app to access your photo app.
- Your device will again reboot. Now enable the Air Plane mode again.
- Now your iOS 9 Jailbreak procedure is done. Use Cydia now.
iOS 9 jailbreak using Semi jailbreak technique
- Visit Google and search for iOS 9 jailbreak to visit this page from your iOS 9 device. Tap the Jailbreak iOS 9 – Pangu8 page on the results.
- Browse m.pangu8 page and tap the “Jailbreak Now” blue link to start the procedure.
- Agree and continue the Semi jailbreak procedure, It takes few moments to complete. Don’t exit from the browser while in process.
- It will redirect to Semi JB app installation page after the process. Now install the Semi Jailbreak app to your iOS 9 device.
- Install the vShare app manager using SemiJB app now. It will not work on your iOS 9 device after the installation.
- Now go to settings > General > Profiles on your iOS 9 device.
- You will find the profile as the Guangdong Also Group Co. Ltd. Open it. Now Tap the Trust Guangdong Also Group Co. Ltd. A popup message will open. Just hit the “trust” link.
- Here you can install the SemiJB Cydia using SemiJB app. Presently there are some limitations with Semi JB Cydia installation for iOS 9. It will resolve soon.
If you have any issue while using these technique comment below so that we will be able to sort out.