People who’ve tried to jailbreak their iPhones face this problem quite commonly. Those who’re just updating or restoring face this too, albeit infrequently. When your iPhone gets stuck at the Apple logo and does not boot up completely, it triggers a mini heart-attack. But it’s not all that serious. You can fix this through a couple of ways. Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo!!!
What Causes An iPhone to Get Stuck on the Apple Logo
The iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen when there is a problem with the operating system that prevents the phone from booting up like normal. It’s very difficult for the average user to pinpoint exactly what the cause of the problem is, but there are a few common causes:
- Problems when upgrading to a new version of the iOS
- Problems with jailbreaking the phone
- Running a beta version of the iOS that has expired.
While the first method shows you how iTunes can help you, for the second method, you’ll need a tool like TinyUmbrella.
Let’s take a look at how you can fix an iPhone stuck at the Apple logo during boot:
Step 1: Put your iPhone in DFU mode
- To do this, press and hold Home & Power button for 10 seconds.
- After that, release the power button but keep pressing the home button.
- iTunes will popup saying it detects a device in the DFU mode
Step 2: Now, all you’ve got to do is ‘Restore’ your iPhone
Now, that’s the simplest way to get your iPhone out of the Apple logo. But what if you have data that hasn’t been backed up? Or if you’re getting errors when you try to restore?
We’ve covered some material on iTunes errors: the most notable errors that you’d be getting are 1014, 1015 or the 16xx series of errors. You can fix these by taking a look at our coverage on iTunes errors.
If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo and you’ve got data that needs to be backed up, I’m afraid you’ll mostly lose the data unless you can kick the iPhone out of the Apple logo by other means. By this, we mean you can use tools likeTenorshare ReiBoot to fix the recovery mode problem.
To do this:
Step #1. Download and open Tenorshare ReiBoot (Mac | Win)
Step #2. Connect your iPhone
Step #3. Click on Exit recovery mode.
Or may be this will be your solution if iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
iOS has a lot of great features but in order to enjoy them you need to update. If your iPhone or iPad won’t finish downloading, gets stuck while installing, or won’t turn back on after it’s turned off, don’t worry. There are several things you can try to get it going again!
- Trick 1: Restart your iPhone
- Trick 2:Fix Freezing iPhone without Restoring
- Trick 3: Restore your iPhone with iTunes
- Trick 4: Repair iPhone Operating System with iPhone Care Pro
If problem not solved after all then u have to follow below steps
- Attach the iPad to the pc
- Turn the iPad off
- Press and hold power. Keep holding power. As soon as you see display on the screen of any sort press and hold home.
- Hold power and home together for *exactly* 10 seconds
- Release power but keep holding home until the pc beeps as a USB device is recognized.
- At no point will the display come on.
Here is last way to fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Well you can solve the issues with the help of below mentioned steps:
Always be sure that you have enabled Wi-Fi on your phone
Type the password correctly of wireless network
If you type the wrong password then iPhone 6 will not coonect to Wi-Fi network. So be sure that the password is correct. Just follow the settings for that:
- Tap on settings and then tap on Wi-Fi
- Switch the prefered wireless network
- Then select forget this network
- Select forget and atlast reconenct to the preferred wireless connection
Sign out of iCloud and again log in
Be sure that you have selected backup options that you want in iCloud. Just do the following settings:
- Go to settings from home screen
- Scroll down and select iCloud
- Be sure that whatever the data are to be backed up should be enabled and if it is not enabled then enable it.
Disable iCloud backup and again enable it
- Go to settings from home screen
- Select iCloud and then backup
- Select iCloud backup and hit on disable backup and wait for few seconds
- After that select iCloud backup and switch to enable backup
- At last hit on backup now
Reset softly your iPhone 6
At last, do a soft reset of your phone which restarts your device and all the data are safe on your phone. You can also follow the below steps:
- In home screen, press the power key along with home key
- Just release both the key when Apple logo appears
- Now your iPhone 6 restarts.
When the above steps don’t work or unable to fix the problem then you can fix the issue with the help of iOS Device Recovery tool. This is one of the perfect tools that will work for you. It is the best software for iPhone 6 and its user as this can easily recover the lost or deleted data from the device. Not only this you can also retrieve data/files/information from iCloud backup.